MEDICAL STUDENTS FOR NEGLECTED TROPICAL DISEASES ORGANIZATION
P. O. BOX 1464.
Our vision is to sensitize medical students at college and national level to participate in fighting against NTDs.
The mission of providing opportunity for medical students to participate in control programmes against NTDs during school outreach programmes, control programs, conference and ongoing research in NTDs.
1. To address the role of medical students and other stakeholders in addressing NTDs.
2. To evaluate the burden of neglected tropical diseases locally.
3. To assess recent developments, epidemiologic findings and region specific inadequacies.
4. To discuss and implement a way forward in overcoming the neglected tropical diseases in the area, lessons learned from before.
5. To provide opportunity for students to do hands-on research.
6. To emphasize the importance of NTDs and influence government decision making to tackle this issue in a broader scale.
7. To involve in providing public health education to rural community.